We know you have a choice on where you go to learn how to become a better
photographer, and that's why we strive to be the best! Nowhere else will you
find so many world class photographers and instructors as you will here online
at The Perfect Picture School of Photography. With Bryan Peterson, Charlie
Borland, Kathleen Clemons, Joe Baraban, Scott Stulberg, and a host of others
just waiting to teach you everything they know you can't help but become a
better photographer. Don't waste time and money with other courses that "may" teach
you something, join our online classes here at The Perfect Picture School of
Photography and get guaranteed results!
Please fill out the form below to subscribe to our newsletter, which will keep
you updated with our latest courses and workshops offerings. Your privacy is
important. We will NOT share your personal information with anyone else.
Click here to see how PPSOP online courses work?
- All of our courses are entirely internet based.
- You will need a computer or, at a minimum, temporary access to a computer, to view your lesson and submit your photographs for critique.
- Please check the Course Requirement section found at the end of each Course Description to understand what is needed for that class.
- Register for a class or classes
- When you receive a notification to complete your registration, you will also
be instructed on how to pay for the course. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card and Paypal for
- Shortly before the course begins, you will receive a welcome letter from your instructors.
- New students will also receive a username and password that allows you to access all of areas of the website that you will need.
- On the course start date, using your username and password, you will access the lesson.
- Each lesson will be an informative and thorough explanation of all aspects of that week's subject, complete with photographic examples and Video Streams, if needed.
- After reading the lesson and watching any Video Streams that may be available, you will have 10 days to complete the assignment.
- Once you have taken your photos, downloaded them to your computer, you then will upload your assignment photos from your computer to the "Image Zone" located on the assignment page. ("How To Upload" will be provided later)
- Once your photos are in the Image Zone, your instructors will have until the Wednesday following the assignment due date to critique them. However, if you submit your photos early most instructors will critique them shortly thereafter.
- On each successive Friday for the length of your course, your lesson will
be activated at 2:00am Eastern Standard Time and available for viewing and
- You will be able to contact your instructors via email with any questions
you have or ask them via "The Q&A" message board...plus ask questions
of your fellow photography enthusiasts on "The Q&A" as well.
- We are so confident that you will be happy with the course that we offer a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied before the second lesson is activated on our 4 or 6 Week Courses and before the third lesson is activated on our 8 Week classes if you feel this course is not for you then you will be entitled to a full refund.
The Weekly Lessons
Each week you will receive fun and innovative lessons via our website that you can download. These assignments will be both enjoyable and challenging. You will have 10 days to complete your assignment. After you have completed your work, you will upload your photos (an easy step-by-step process) and our instructors will offer an honest, to the point critique of your photographs. Going on vacation? Do you have a special request? No problem. We can send lessons early and will always be available to handle any special situations that arise.Invaluable Critiques
Probably the number one reason you are here is to have your work critiqued by some of the world greatest photographers and teachers. Folks, this is why these instructors are here too. They are passionate about their teachings and we all know one of the greatest rewards in life is helping others. They will offer extremely honest to the point critiques of your work. No beating around the bush here. We're all adults here and we'll save the "sugar coating" for the dessert cookies!
Two Instructors per Class
Your satisfaction is our priority and to ensure you will always be taken care of, we have knowledgeable and gifted instructors for every Photography and Photoshop class we offer. Some of our courses are staffed by two instructors to aid in your learning experience and also give you twice the number of ideas to help in your creativity. The benefits are many. Not the least of which is getting all of your critiques done ON-TIME, each and every week, and all of your questions answered in a timely fashion.
Free Photoshop Tips
We, at The Perfect Picture School of Photography, want you to move on as quickly
as possible to creating those perfect pictures. Instead of paying and spending
weeks on end learning the basics of Photoshop, we will have a complete Video
Streaming Library of basic how-to Photoshop tips. This way you can move right
into, let's say, "Photoshop-Discovering Hidden Treasures" while at
the same time reviewing and learning the simplest of Photoshop's basic tasks.
A question and answer message board for all your photographic discussions.
Here you can interact with our instructors and fellow photographers. Meet new
friends in a fun approachable learning environment. This is where you will
ask the questions and get answers from those who have experienced exactly what
you are going through.
We at The Perfect Picture School of Photography want you to be completely
satisfied with the level of instruction you are receiving. So in order to ensure
your satisfaction, we are offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with 8-week courses and notify us prior to the third lesson being activated (or prior to the second lesson being activated for our 4 week course offerings), we will refund your tuition in full.
We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.