|Photoshop for People & Portraits
|Instructor: Tim Babiak Duration: 4
Weeks Cost: US$195
Watch Course Introduction Video
People are one of the most popular subjects for photographers. Back in the film days things were simple - you simply chose your film stock and the print lab took care of the rest. Today's digital photography simplifies many things but many people find Photoshop daunting. This course will show you everything you need to know when it comes to photoshopping your shots of people. We aren't just talking about how to soften skin, which we cover, but also how to build a workflow to get consistently processed shots and dramatically cut down on your time in front of the computer.
This course simplifies Photoshop for people photography.
- Camera RAW for people photos
- Nailing exposure and white balance
- Tone curves
- Color space
- Noise reduction
- Lens correction
- Local adjustment for exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness/li>
- Optimal settings for saving to the web and for printing
- Using Bridge to process dozens or hundreds of images en masse
- Using layers and selections
- Blemish removal
- Wrinkle removal
- Teeth whitening
- Red eye removal
- Fixing bloodshot eyes
- Improving skin tone
- Skin smoothing
- Skin shine removal
- Body reshaping and contouring
- Easy vignettes
- Black and white conversion methods
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 - CS5.
- Prior Photoshop knowledge or experience is NOT required.
Instructor: Tim Babiak
Tim Babiak's entry into digital photography was innocent enough – he simply wanted better pictures of his kids playing soccer. When he purchased his first digital SLR, he was hooked. Before long, he was reading everything about photography he could get his hands on, shooting everything and anyone and had acquired a studio full of equipment. Soon after, Tim placed his first two magazine covers. Wanting to share his knowledge, Tim started a photography group in Austin, Texas, that now numbers 400 people and started teaching workshops on how to photograph people. People who attend Tim's workshops discover his passion for photographing people as well as his desire to help everyone become better at shooting and processing images.